Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures! FINALLY

Yay! So I finally found my USB cable for my camera. It was in the console in the couch, where I told John to look like, a month ago. Haha, silly boys :)
So these are all out of order. It's really hard to upload pictures to this thing!
"Why don't you send in Kurt Russell?"
"We did! And Kurt Russell was raped by Christmas Critters!"
Haha, oh South Park..
Me and John :)
Where are we? On a tropical beach??
No. We're at a smoothie shop! Silly..
We also have a great view of downtown from our dorm!
Can you see the capitol...?
Woops! I forgot my camera was zoomed in...
There we go. Me and one of my sweetmates, Sue.
She is from Korea :)
This is the 'kitchen.' The microwave permanently smells like popcorn, thanks to Amy :)
Living Room!
Other side of the living room...
We have the best view in Dobie! There's the stadium!
We have a great view of campus from our window. Look at the lovely Tower! Hook 'em!
Birthday Caaaaaake!
Me, my brother Ryan and my aunt Tricia all share birthdays within like, a week of each other.
So the whole family went out to Tricia's house to eat a big dinner and have birthday cookie!
This is my silly brother, Ryan, scaring our baby cousin Bailey. Haha!
This is my half of my dorm room! Yes, I had to take my stuffed dog.
John got it for me for Valentine's Day last year :)
And this is my drawer/closet/sink/bathroom, along with
my favorite Audrey Hepburn poster! John got that for me, too...

1 comment:

T. Wade said...

YAY! Pikchahs!!! Your dorm room looks nice! Glad to see some pics! Miss ya!